Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Secret To Getting Results With Exercise

I've been doing a lot of laughing and smiling lately. I've been laughing with clients. I've been laughing with colleagues and I've been laughing to myself.  And I feel like it isn't fair to be doing all this laughing and smiling without letting you in on the secret. I'm talking about the secret to getting phenomenal results with exercise...

Here it is: Keep your exercise easy and you will progress faster than ever before.  Make it fun and you'll want to do it more often.  Listen to your body.  When you need to ease off, ease off. When you need to rest, rest.  Better yet, use the Gym Movement Protocols and you'll have the most incredible results you've ever had because you'll be doing what your body needs on that day.

I really like to laugh and smile and I'm able to because of all the progress I see in my own workouts and in those of my clients.  But I'd be a lot happier if you were laughing and smiling with me. 


In happiness and in health,
Megan K
Contact me at megankfitness@gmail.com  if you need more information on the Gym Movement Protocols and how to use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your opinion