Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Gym Movement Protocols: Success Story by Captain Kyle Kruger USAF- deployed in Kuwait

I started using the gym movement protocols on August 1st, 2010.  I am 31 years old and in the military, so fitness is a very important part of my life.

I can say without a doubt that using these techniques has given me faster results than any program has ever given me before, with a lot less work, less workout time, and without dreading the next workout.  I’ve done it all before – simple weight lifting 3 times a week working on different body parts, P90X, cross-fit, yoga, running, sports, even step aerobics. 

I was a little skeptical of the gym movement protocols and the theory of bio-feedback when Megan introduced me to it. I watched the Grip and Rip DVDs (that explain how to use the Gym Movement Protocols) and the more I learned about them and biofeedback, the more I thought “this makes sense.”  Do what your body wants to do that day, and you will improve.  I always think back to my workout routines before where everything was pre-planned for me and all the times that I really hurt after a workout.  You shouldn’t hurt. Hurting doesn’t make sense.  What really makes sense to me is construction workers.  I used to work in construction and that’s why the gym movement protocols really made sense to me.  A construction worker lifts heavy things day in and day out.  If you’ve met someone who works in construction, they most likely have certain parts of their body that are much stronger than the normal person.  Why?  Because they do the same heavy lifting day in and day out.  They are not sore every single day. They improve every day. 

I was impressed that on many workouts I would actually end up feeling better after the workout.  That’s not supposed to happen, right?  Shouldn’t you be drained, exhausted, sweating?  With the gym movement protocols, I felt like I wasn’t working as hard as I should be.  But the results speak for themselves.

My workout routine has been using gym movement protocols a pretty consistent 4 days a week for the last 70 days, and of course with a good diet (but I still have my big chocolate chip cookie, ice cream, pie or cake every day).  Since August 1stI’ve gained 2 pounds of muscle mass and lost 6 pounds of fat mass.  I went from 16% body fat to 13% body fat.  I lost 2 inches on my waistline.  I set a new personal record every time I go to the gym, without pain, and that keeps me coming back for more.

I’m really looking forward to what another 70 days will bring me.

Ciltius altius fortius
Faster Higher Stronger

Kyle Kruger
Kuwait

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your opinion